OEKAKI Renaissance Sewing Machine
Quick ViewBrand New Technology from Toyota • SuperJeans technology for sewing through up to 12 layers of fabric• 50 stitch programme for all your required seams and finishes • Thick thread...
- Free ShippingFree on all products
- Special gift cardsSpecial gift cards
Brand New Technology from Toyota
• SuperJeans technology for sewing through up to 12 layers of fabric
• 50 stitch programme for all your required seams and finishes
• Thick thread capabilities for heavy duty sewing
• 1 step button hole maker • Speed control buttons
• Width and length of stitch control
• Easy computerised interface
• Reverse sewing button
• Quick adviser for help on threading and use
• Drop feed • Bobbin winder
• Start/Stop computerised buttons
• Needle up/down computerised button
• Digital stitch indicator • Easy use needle threader
OEKAKI (free-motion embroidering) Features
• Oekaki button to set up the freehand embroidery mode
• Variable width control based on foot pedal pressure to enable you to have more variety way of Oekaki
• Tacking/Temporary stitching (stitch pattern A3 on Oekaki mode) with automatic open-close tension plate
Included Accessory Features
• Invisible zipper foot for easy insertion
• Overcasting foot for stretch fabrics and neat finishes
• Gliding foot for multiple layers
• Non stick foot for oil cloth, PVC and leather type fabrics
• Quilting guide for sewing multiple layers & wadding
• Blind stitch foot for delicate hems
• Sewing machine needles: 1pc. x #11, 2pcs. x #14, 2pcs. x #18
• Plastic bobbins (4 included)
• Embroidery foot for clear freehand embroidery work
• Zigzag foot,the most basic foot for the various kinds of stitching
• Buttonhole foot for making button hole
• Flower stitch foot
We offer FREE DELIVERY to all areas of the UK.
Shipping & Delivery Details
We aim to dispatch within 2 to 3 days. if you order on Friday or during the weekend your order will be dispatch on Monday. If for any reason this cannot be achieved we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be given the option to cancel your order with full refund. We use Royal Mail 2nd Class Service for smaller packets and UK Mail for the larger and more expensive items. Depending on the service used a signature may be required for acceptance of delivery. We cannot be held liable for delays in delivery due to third party. If your goods cannot be delivered for any reason and returned to us, the cost of the goods will be refunded in full less a £9.99 charge to cover packing and administration cost. If it becomes apparent that your order has been lost in the post, we will re-send your order at no further cost to you after confirming the loss with Royal Mail. Please allow up to four weeks for Royal Mail to confirm the delivery as lost.
All delivery options are subject to change at any time without notice.
Sew2go 131 Lockwood Road Huddersfield HD1 3QW United Kingdom England Tel: 01484888842
Returns & Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
Returning Merchandise By Mail
On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s). Please use one of the return labels provided on the front of your packing slip to ensure proper return address and credit information
Please allow 10 to 14 days for the processing of your return.